The Secret Society Stationery Subscription Club
Time left to sign up for the October box...
The Secret Society
Secret Stationery Society is a letterbox sized box of lovely things, including cards, stationery and related cool stuff, delivered once a month.
Use code FIRSTBOX when you check out to get your first box for just £10
Every month the box has a new theme, the next one, the October box, is Nightmare Phone!
I’ve always wanted to be part of a secret society, but whenever I watch a film there’s always something on the following list involved that I’m just not into:
- Signing my name in my own blood
- Weird singing
- Large financial contribution
- Murders or sacrifices
And let’s not even talk about weird sex ceremonies with animal masks & cloaks and stuff.
So I thought now’s the time to start my own secret society that doesn’t involve any of those things, and instead just involves fun papery packages and lovely things. And also a cheeky 20% discount on everything else in my shop whilst you’re in the society.
Why not join the secret society now for just £14.95 per month. You aren’t tied into a contract or anything and can cancel anytime. Free shipping if you are within the UK. Shipping added on top for overseas members, but its not much.
New Sign Up Discount
Use code FIRSTBOX when you check out to get your first box for just £10.
- By checking out you are signing up to recurring payments on this day every month so make a note!
- Please also note that no matter what date you sign up during the month, your first box will be the following month's box. So even if you sign up on the 1st of this month, your first box will be sent out during the first week of the following month. We do this to make sure we have enough stuff for everyone signed up.
- Once you have signed up you will have access to the portal where you will be able to pause or cancel your subscription at any time, as well as easily update your address when you move!
- If you are already a member of the previous club the V Gd Fun Club, you don't need to do anything and you will be receiving this box and your subscription date/price won't be changing, but you will be receiving this new rebranded version. Expect the same quality stuff but with a new twist.
- We highly recommend that if you are current V Gd Fun Club subscriber that you cancel your subscription through your PayPal account now, and head over to this page when your next payment is due and sign up again. If you want us to do this for you, please email to let us know asap.
- If you want a chance to pick what could go in these boxes each month or just chat with other Veronica Dearly fans (no spoilers!), head to our Facebook group now - Veronica Dearly's Secret Lair
If you have any questions please email email@example.com
I’ve lost track of how many SSSSC deliveries I’ve received but all have made me smile, or laugh & really think about the words used on the products!
Every box is different and has a theme it works around! I love receiving my little present to myself every month and love sharing pieces as gifts to friends or posting loved ones greetings cards that are just perfectly fabulous and soo different from shop bought or anything else I’ve seen online!
I was excited to receive the stationery box, but a little disappointed with the contents. The pin badge was damaged - the pin part had come away from the badge and it was really rough round the edges. The four cards are great, but apart from the booklet for colouring there was nothing else. It felt a little sparse and I was glad it only cost £10.
I love Veronica Dearly’s work, but this was a let down.
As always Veronica delivers - you get a range of cards each month plus extra gifts! As someone with MH issues the affirmations she designs always make me smile. You won’t regret a subscription!
It was the fuzzy animals and feelings box. The illustrations were so cute!
I struggle a lot with my mental health but even on the most difficult days these monthly subscriptions put a smile on my face. Going through each item each month is very exciting as I love going through it deciding who I can give them too to spread the joy, or just keeping them for myself! The themes, stationary, and cards each month never disappoint and are always really well used in my household. Very aesthetically pleasing too!